7.22.2004

Albuquerque!

So we've driven like 3/4 of the way, today through blinding monsoon rains in the desert of all places.  We're staying at my sister's house in Albuquerque, NM.  It's pretty awesome, and so is my little nephew Jackson, and her dogs Schmitty and Stonewall.  Tomorrow we'll get to Scottsdale, and hopefully the next day our stuff will get there.  Oh, also, my cell phone is working again so you can reach me at it, or, you could if i didn't have caller id, but since i do, i'll see that it's you calling, and, well...

I am thoroughly exhausted!  Good night.  Becca and I miss you all so much already, it's crazy.  The Fart Machine just doesn't bring the same laughs when it's just the two of us and Puppy.

2 comments:

Brian said...

“Oh, oh, so hard to resist. Mesquite-grilled onions, jalapeño relish ... wait a minute, those are Southwestern ingredients. Mango-lime salsa? That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in ... Albuquerque!” -Homer Simpson

Is it true?

Unknown said...

Well, maybe not those bold flavors exactly. My sister did take us to an excellent BBQ place called Rudy's though. It was weird though, they had pictures of Patrick Stewart and Brian Dellisanti on all of their place mats, I've never been to a restaurant like that, have you?