7.25.2004

We're here!

So we got into Scottsdale friday night after a white-knuckled drive from Flagstaff.  We seriously drive like maniacs on the mountain roads to get here in time to check into our apartment, because it was better to risk death than to risk having to check in Saturday morning.  :)  But we made it just fine, so I guess it was worth it.  We moved all of our stuff in Saturday morning, and pretty much have been unpacking and getting our bearings here since then.  We dropped off Becca's parents at the airport at like 7:30 this morning--they called and said it took 3.5 hours to get home by air even though it took us like 33 hours to drive!  Wow. 

I don't know what else to write at the moment; the rabbit is surviving the heat ok, so far everything we packed survived the trip.  Trent, we did good with those monitor and tv boxes, btw...maybe we should begin a new company making custom, form-fitting boxes or something.

Well, I'll talk to you all again soon!

2 comments:

joelman said...

Isn't it just beautiful out there in the west... I've been there, you know. Why, I've even peed in the Grand Canyon. Sigh. I wish I could be there to see you guys, and perhaps pee in your new apartment too.

Michael said...

Hey Lee! Check out my blog for TWO NEW SONGS I've recorded. I'm building a 12 song album and I think it's going to end up fantastic. One of the songs - Sniffling And Whistling - is a remake. The other one, called Open Air....is kind of a love song from God in a way.