4.29.2005

It is finished!

I completed my work for this semester and turned it all in this afternoon-woohoo! Since Becca was at a Women's Conference tonight I celebrated with John B. & Robert & Derek. Robert & I had some surprsingly authentic 'street tacos' from Rubios, then met John and watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (which, by the way, I don't get), and then met Derek and the four of us enjoyed Guiness and cigars. It was very pleasant and a good way to end semester #2. I'll post some excerpts and stuff and I'm sure you'll all be simply enthralled by my scholarship and depth of wisdom. Well, perhaps not, but maybe at least encouraged and interested...

2 comments:

Michael said...

Awesome! Well, at least about the Guinness.

What's next? What are you doing this summer?

Unknown said...

Well, I don't have class this week I so my short term plan is to relax, and start my reading for the summer semester. I'll be taking a class on church history this summer and still working full-time but it will be much less busy than the last 8 months or so have been. We're going to come out to Ohio towards the end of July for Trent & Leslie's wedding and other than that not a whole lot planned yet. What's next for you, Mr. College Graduate?